The essential companion for your first two years of medical school
From Tao Le, author of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, 2e provides you with a solid understanding of the basic sciences relative to human organ systems with which all medical students must be familiar. The second edition has been completely revised to feature a more student-friendly and approachable text, an updated high-yield rapid review section, new images, and more.
•Delivers comprehensive single-source coverage of the entire second year of medical school
• Includes important background material most other reviews leave out
• Covers the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE
• Offers full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE
• Provides a practical framework for understanding the anatomy, physiology, pathohysiology, and pharmacology of each human organ system
• Mirrors the table of content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate study
• Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
ePub con ADOBE DRM
» Tiempo de descarga:
1 ó 2 minutos con ADSL.
Ciencias / Técnicas